Monday, July 13, 2009

Treble 2009!

Well as you guys already know that I am indeed very busy but still, I would do anything to please my beloved blog readers.

Last year for the kadets was historical indeed, it was the 1st time in decades we obtained 1st placing in the Drill Competition and pwned the other pasukans! Not only that, we won all four inter-Uniform Body competitions :D

So our goal this year is to accomplish the same feat as last year and be the 1st pasukan to get 1st in everything 2 years in a row.

'One down, 2 to go'

But unsuprisingly, it wont be a walk in the park this year cause we ve lost our support from other other uniform bodies.

'Hey , I really hope you guys win this year' Scouts
'Hey , help us beat bloody BB' St Johns

Oh.. much how things changed this year. From what I ve heard, ST JOHNs sworn an oath to beat us this year no matter what the cost including training under the sun for 7 hours. Lydia show your members some mercy cause what you are doing is just nuts! Why dont you just try something simple like... asking some of your pretty members to seduce me *wink*

So far from my point of view, they have the potential to destroy our hopes eventhough they have been struck by bad luck as well as us, we have lost chee long to chicken pox and I to high fever cause by the haze. F you indonesia, stop burning yourself!

Lastly I just want say regardless who wins or loses this Sat , we shouldnt emo and sulk in the corner. As long as we try our very best, we have no reason to do so, coz that is what that matters most. At the end of the day, we can cherish the great times we had!






'I Said If You're Thinkin' Of Being My Brother It Don't Matter If You're Black Or White'

No comments:

Post a Comment