Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Amazing Race Desa part1

Well I know some of you guys have asked yourselves , what kind of dude creates a blog and not update it? Just to let you obsessed blog readers know, I am a very very busy dude and do indeed have a life. I also dont see how its possible for you people to update your blog so frequently, seriously, WTH? So I hope you guys not to expect much from this blog coz I need to spend time on other stuff like sleeping, saving cats from trees yada yada... So I ll just paste a blog post from my previous blog to satisfy your crazed hunger before I get annoyed to death.
Bon Appétit



"Damn.. I almost forgot that this site ever existed haha..Its been a while since i blogged , if you called my last entry anything near blogging material LOL.
So well, if I am gonna start blogging again, I might as wel make this entry a better one.
So heres the thing, I was sitting at home stoning when i should be studying for tmr's exams,somehow , as if God lighted a light bulb in my vacant skull, I came up with an idea to organise The Amazing Race Desa a.ka. TARD.
So I started writing the task, the routes, the whatever like I m being posessed by Isaac Mendes's "fun powder" :)Insane you might call me, but thats how it happened.
So, i started gathering bunch of my buddies, Bernard, Ben , Yan Gen, Isaac and so on and talked them into helping me.and lucky for you guys who joined, we are all equally sadistic *grin
But i soon found out that organising this aint easy, we had more meetings than expected due to our addiction of crap talking and the existance of Ali Baba * bobs head*
But somehow, we managed to get some wonderful people to join and I want to take this oppurtunity to thank all of you who wanted and did join, grats to you and your God given wisdom.


These are the list of teams and their members:
Furious Five- qi long , ming yew, marie, ping wei, lai cheong
Fabulous five- lydia chang , siew lin, sarah (i think lol), chwee san , and brainiac su wei
Elite- kia keng, jia sim, jie xi, chaar chyuan, mei hui
Elite4- Natalie, Sulise or something like that, Nina, and another girl lol
RC united- sean, tjun-yao, kenn wei, ashton and in heart .. gene wern
The Jeans- Huey Jean aka roundie :) , hui yee, lisa , and replacement Mervyn
Megan Tai- noob king yiew, chen yang, shing onn, hoe shing, and fanguatzhai jeunn hao
Junkfood- Kirsten, melanie, megan, shuen, kristal
Womaniser- puvini jai HO!, michelle and gay partners puvan and deva
3+1- tian mei, gin ann, candance and only boy gaven. wow wow wow

So these were the lucky people :) "

More to come in the near future I hope... Okay, off to help an old lady cross the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment