Tuesday, March 9, 2010

When in Nilai


Cant believe its my 9th week studying here in Nilai, starting to get used to all this 'college life'

ways .Its damn right different from secondary school lol! But for the better i guess.

For example, I have like eff-ing more FREEDOM here since i am living in a hostel, its like I am living in Vegas baby. No more bedtimes, no more chores ( sorry mom), and no more putting up with my killer Dog, Champagne!



The Killing Machine at its best.

Besdies that, I get to play football everyday and get back into Bloody shape, Bloody SPM year made me gain so much Bloody weight.
Almost there lah..


Bright side number 3, over here every night is DotA night! Lucky for me, I am the class rep for class 1B, who I think is the only batch of DAIR students who plays DotA almost every single night, 1st those jokers back in Tmn Desa, now these ppl. Why oh why.




Hanging out in the common room. Dont worry, I am trying my best not to go. If only teacher would give us more homework , hows your assignment coming along guys? ;)

Life is just good isnt it haha...
But when there are good stuff, theres always a dark side, :(

1st of all, theres only one girl in my class, and she is thinking of changing course, this leaves my wooing skills to be left out of action. How come most of the hot girls have to do business. This deserves 2 big fat :( :(



Adios Korean Girl, Good luck getting lucky with Super Junior or smth.

2. The food here is either getting crappier or I am starting the get bored with it. I ve been eating Breakfast Lunch and Dinner in the same bloody place LOL, the tomyam soup looks more alive than ever nowadays haha.
And to top it all up, I have to go thru college with this tubby


Just kidding, hes alright. But hes starting to use the word steady excessively.


KK, Thursday here I come!

FULL STOP.

No comments:

Post a Comment