Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Rewards for Surviving Another Year.


I know its been a while since it was my birthday but since my blog is gonna end up as dead as roadkill and coz i wanna thank all you folks for making my bday a good one.

Thanks Lydia the Dude for the Bday card. Yes, thank you for pointing out i have muscles :)
"Caution. You Fcuk with me , you fcuk with the best" YanGen

Thanks COW Siew Jean for a Bday card as well, its really neat :)
No wonder you rock in art class.


Thanks Jillian for sewing " I Da Man on" my shirt . Now everybody will know I have balls without touchin me in certain places. :) " I Da Man"

Thanks Gene Wern for your trademark paper shirt. Hidup RC!
Thanks to those who signed it as well. :)
" Fabregas!"

" Fly Emirates!"

Thanks Bernard, Leo and Shing Onn for the shirt and all those who signed it :)
Nice design Leo *wink* ARSENAL RULES!





" Front: shen ri quai le "

"Back: I love the bottom left corner. Liverpool, Manutd and Chelsea going where they belong."
Take that !


Thank you Nat for the photo frame with a picture of myself in my Cochrane days with all the deformed drumsticks that we learnt to live with and the cute lil dinosaur who shares the same name with me rawr :D


"Finally , something thats not a shirt"

Thank You Sheila for the awesome underworld Keychain that I now use everyday. Now everyone will know that I am a badass :D

" Mr. Badass on a badass chair wearing a badass outfit with a badass look.. badass"

Lastly, I want to thank all of you saints who wished me and stuff.
And to those who didnt give me anything for my bday , its okay coz I know it means that you are gonna get a better gift thats worth twice as much to me next year.


Now moving on to a totally new and unrelated topic:
Things I would like to Own

Oh how i wish for a PS3, new football shoes, a new bible, sport pants, a car (lambourghini would be just fine lah), tennis racquet, Coldplay live in Tokyo CD, the new Arsenal home and thrid kit, and a toilet bowl made out of pure gold.


Thanks for reading . Now go do your own stuff, live your life!

"Beat it , Beat it, Beat it"


No comments:

Post a Comment